Register to Consign
Please watch the dates on the upcoming sale page for when these links will activate! Also note that if you have already sign up for a volunteer slot via the system’s “worker-only” account, you will need to remove yourself from that account, log in as a consignor, and re-register for the same shift. We apologize for the inconvenience of this system limitation.
NEW CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION – CLOSED
RETURNING CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION – CLOSED
CONSIGNOR LOGIN & BARCODE PRINTING – Once registered for THIS SALE
If you are like everyone else we know, you have bins of kid items that are still in great condition, but can no longer be used by anyone in your family. Get those items back out into the community and get a big-ole’ check in return! Consigning is easy (and much easier than a garage sale!) and additive – AND consignors get to shop before the public. There are two sales every year; see the schedule on our Upcoming Sale Information page.
Join the Half-Pint family! Follow the Consignor Information link below to learn the process or register at the link below.
- receive 70% of sales, much higher than consignment stores. Volunteering isn’t necessary to receive this high percentage.
- only pay $11 to consign! Consignment fee is collected at time of registration through PayPal. (Don’t have PayPal? You can also pay by a credit card, through the PayPal website. Just follow the prompts.) This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- set the price of their own sales.
- use an easy tagging system to prep items for sale.
- attend the consignor pre-sale! To be eligible, you must have at least 30 items (clothing, gear, groups of books/toys/etc) to sell. Only one person from a consignor family may attend the presale. If you would like to have you and your spouse/partner/mother/friend shop with you, we recommend that the person volunteers. Want to be FIRST to shop the sale, but don’t have 30 items total? Volunteer!
- receive rapid payment – checks are delivered electronically within 10 business days.
- have the opportunity to pick up the items you did not sell after the sale is over, OR have Half-Pint donate the items for you.
Selling a lot of items? Consignors with 5+ bins of items to consign are eligible for a scheduled drop-off time prior to the sale. See Upcoming Sale Information for drop-off scheduling (usually two to three weeks before the close of consignor registration). Drop-off scheduling is first come first serve, but you can always come at any point and wait in line.
Half-Pint Resale reserves the right to limit items or turn down any items that we feel do not fit the sale’s scope and capacity.