* receive 70% of sales, much higher than consignment stores. Volunteering isn’t necessary to receive this high percentage.
* only pay $11 to consign! Consignment fee is collected at time of registration through paypal. (Don’t have paypal? You can also pay by a credit card, through the paypal website. Just follow the prompts.) *This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
* set the price of your own sales
* use an easy tagging system to prep your items for the sale
* Selling a lot of items? Consignors with 5+ bins of items to Consign are eligible for a scheduled drop-off time prior to the sale Drop-Off Scheduling opens two weeks before the close of consignor registration and is first come first served. Please read about our consignor item limits.
* Have the opportunity to pick the items you did not sell after the sale is over, OR have Half-Pint donate the items for you.
* attend the Consignor pre-sale! To be eligible you must have at least 30 items (clothing, gear items, groups of books, toys, etc.) to sell.
[Only one person from a consignor family may attend the presale. If you would like to have you and your spouse/partner/mother/friend shop with you, we recommend that the person volunteers. New this sale, consignors may bring children to the sale. The only type of strollers allowed are small umbrella strollers.]
Want to be FIRST to shop the sale, or don’t have 30 items total and want to shop early? Volunteer!
* receive rapid payment – checks are delivered electronically within 10 business days.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds/credits for future sales for consignor fees if you register and are no longer able to consign.