NEW CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION – closed
RETURNING CONSIGNOR REGISTRATION – closed
CONSIGNOR LOGIN & BARCODE PRINTING
(once you’ve already registered for THIS SALE)
Consignors with 5+ bins can also sign-in here to Schedule a Drop-Off Appointment (if they are still available)
* receive 70% of sales, much higher than consignment stores. Volunteering isn’t necessary to receive this high percentage.
* only pay $7 to consign! Consignment fee is collected at time of registration through paypal. (Don’t have paypal? Contact us.) *This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. More information available soon in our “news”.
* set the price of your own sales
* use an easy tagging system to prep your items for the sale
* Selling a lot of items? Consignors with 5+ bins of items to Consign are eligible for a scheduled drop-off time prior to the sale Drop-Off Scheduling opens two weeks before the close of consignor registration.
* attend the Consignor pre-sale! To be eligible you must have at least 30 items (clothing, gear items, groups of books, toys, etc.) to sell.
[Only one person from a consignor family may attend the presale. If you would like to have you and your spouse/partner/mother/friend shop with you, we recommend that the person volunteers. New this sale, consignors may bring children to the sale. The only type of strollers allowed are small umbrella strollers.]
Want to be FIRST to shop the sale, or don’t have 30 items total and want to shop early? Volunteer!
*pick up non-purchased items during Consignor pick-up (see sale information for date and time), or donate non-purchased items to area non-profits such as Kindred Kids (all done by the Half-Pint organizers and volunteers).
* receive rapid payment – checks are mailed within 10 business days of the last day of the sale. New this year, no SASE needed at drop-off, it’s included in your consignor fee!
*all consignors who decide to DONATE their items (and therefore do not ask for any items back post sale) will be entered into a drawing to win a $100 Food Fight Gift Card! To qualify, consignors must mark on their check-in form that they do not want items back and are not leaving a bin. Read more about our local charities that Half-Pint supports.
Unfortunately, there are no refunds/credits for future sales for consignor fees if you register and are no longer able to consign.
WHAT TO SELL (pdf)
TAGGING GUIDELINES (pdf)
TAGGING TEMPLATE (pdf)
CHEAP LABEL IDEAS (via Amazon)
HOW TO PRINT BARCODES (video, via Screencast)
Half-Pint Resale reserves the right to limit items or turn down any items that we feel do not fit the sale’s scope and capacity.