Half-Pint Online will be a simple collection of thousands of items from hundreds of consignors for sale for four days only! All purchases will happen through the Half-Pint Online website. Purchases will be either be picked up or delivered after the sale. Before purchasing, look up whether the consignor will deliver (and to what zipcodes) or in what zipcode they live so you can determine what purchases make the most sense to you.
This is a pilot sale! Half-Pint consignors ARE the very best and we are going to try and make this sale the best it can be given the circumstances.
What you need to know:
– Only previous consignors may register to consign, but anyone can shop!
– This is our fall/winter sale, so you will find mostly fall and winter items, but also baby gear, toys, bedding, nursery items, diaper bags and more. Read here what consignors can list.
Listings and purchases
– Each listing will include: an item category, an item size, a price, the consignor’s number, and then only 48 characters to describe the item. All of this information will be searchable on the website.
– Consignor numbers will be cross-referenced with a page on our website which will tell shoppers consignor’s zip codes (for pick-ups) or to which zip codes a consignor will deliver.
– During the sale, shoppers will be able to ask consignors questions about your items through a form on our website. Questions will be manually forwarded to the consignor, where they can choose to respond directly to the shopper.
– There will be NO returns through Half-Pint Resale. All items are being purchased AS-IS.
Wednesday, September 23 – Consignor registration opens.
Wednesday, October 14 – Portal closes for consignor registration AND no more items can be added to the sale
Sunday, October 18 – Online sale opens in morning (time tbd)
Wednesday, October 21 – Sale ends in evening (time tbd)
Friday, October 23 – Consignors are given a list of all purchasers of their items.
Friday, October 23-Sunday, October 25 – Consignors contact all buyers
Friday, October 23 – Friday, October 30 – All item exchanges complete
Wednesday, November 4 – Consignors receive sale funds through electronic check