Half-Pint Online is a virtual pop-up event taking starting on Saturday, April 17 at 9AM thru Tuesday, April 20 at 9 PM.
While Half-Pint Online doesn’t offer the same flexibility and selection that we all look forward to during the in–person event, we think that Half-Pint Online will give you the ease of shopping safely at home with a centralized location for consignors to drop-off their items and for Shoppers to pickup their items.
Because this is a unique way to run a consignment sale, we ask that you please read all of the information below before you shop and purchase!
Half-Pint Consignors are listing their best items, and they should be free of stains, rips, etc. Toys and Puzzles should be complete.
This is not an ordinary store; this is a pop-up online consignment sale taking place in the Dane County, Wisconsin area. Please read all of the information before you shop. Note: shipping is NOT available for any items.
1. Sale Dates: This sale opens on Saturday, April 17 at 9am and closes on Tuesday, April 20 at 9pm.
2. Items: These items are owned and held by a consignor and are being sold through this platform. The consignor can be identified by the number listed below the item title/description, which is important to know when determining if the consignor offers pick-up or delivery for the item you are considering.
Items are sold as-is for the price listed. There is no negotiation or discounts allowed. You may only purchase these items through this platform. Item Lots cannot be separated. All listings are $12 or more.
3. Questions about items: If you have a question about a specific item, you may use the Item Question Form to submit your request. A Half-Pint staffer will forward your question to the consignor with a few hours. Consignors may answer your question, but are not required to. Items cannot be held while you are awaiting your answer.
4. Search: You may search for items by consignor number, as well as by category, size and description.
5. Buy your item: Having the item in your cart does not guarantee that someone else cannot buy it. Checking out is the only way to secure the item. There are no refunds or returns.
7. Pick-up your items: Pick-ups will be scheduled for Sunday, April 25 during the morning and afternoon. All pick-ups will take place at the Mandt Community Center in Stoughton, WI.
8. Item problems after the sale: If you discover your item is defective after pick-up, the consignor is responsible for refunding you the money. This is the only reason that you can expect to receive a refund.
9. COVID-19 Precautions: Shopping online is the safest way to shop! Consignors and Buyers are required to wear masks during item drop-off and pick-up!
We will not have nearly the number of volunteer opportunities (as we are still trying to limit the number of people in the space and the interactions) – however, we will have some limited needs both on Saturday and on Sunday to help with consignor drop off and shopper pick-up. Volunteers will receive a VOLUNTEER BUDDY PASS good for the fall sale. Buddy passes allow volunteers to bring a friend or family member with them to the fall volunteer sale.
Volunteer registration is open! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for times and opportunities. Thank you!
Wednesday, March 24 – Consignor registration opens.
Wednesday, April 14 3pm – Portal closes for consignor registration AND no more items can be added to the sale
Saturday, April 17 (9am) – Online sale opens in morning
Tuesday, April 20 (9pm) – Sale ends in evening
Saturday, April 24 – Consignors drop-off their items at the Mandt Community Center, by appointment
Sunday, April 25 – Shoppers pick-up purchased items at the Mandt Community Center, by appointment
Wednesday, May 5 – Consignors receive sale funds through electronic check