If you are like everyone else we know, you have bins of kid items that are still in great condition, but can no longer be used by anyone in your family. Get those items back out into the community and get a big-ole’ check in return! Consigning is easy (much easier than a garage sale!) and addictive – AND consignors get to shop before the public. There are two sales every year; see the schedule on our Upcoming Sale Information page.
Join the Half-Pint family! Go to our New Consignor Registration page to sign up, or read more below!
- receive 70% of sales, much higher than consignment stores. Volunteering isn’t necessary to receive this high percentage.
- only pay $11 to consign! Consignment fee is collected at time of registration through PayPal. (Don’t have PayPal? You can also pay by a credit card, through the PayPal website. Just follow the prompts.) This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- set the price of their own sales.
- use an easy tagging system to prep items for sale.
- attend the consignor pre-sale! To be eligible, you must have at least 30 items (clothing, gear, groups of books/toys/etc) to sell. Only one person from a consignor family may attend the presale. If you would like to have you and your spouse/partner/mother/friend shop with you, we recommend that one of you volunteers. Want to be FIRST to shop the sale, but don’t have 30 items total? Volunteer!
- receive rapid payment – checks are delivered electronically within 10 business days.
- have the opportunity to pick up the items you did not sell after the sale is over, OR have Half-Pint donate the items for you.